On Wednesday July 13, 2022, The Factory held its quarterly Town Hall meeting to discuss updates to amenities and services, feedback on upcoming additions, and a few other tidbits. We’ve also included a transcript of the video.
Summary of our July 2022 Town Hall
LAST MEETING FOLLOW UPS
- Conference Rooms Decals
- We have a couple of options. Which is your favorite?
- Keycard Access to Stairwell
- MeetUp Groups
- Convenience Amenities: Bathroom, Shower, Coat hooks, Kitchen, etc.
- Printing Allowance
- Community Monitors
- Furniture Update
- Learning Center
- LoungeSmall Conference Rooms
- Video Conferencing Equipment
- Fiber Internet Installed
- Espresso Machine
ANNUAL PUB CRAWL!
- Our Annual Pub Crawl is back after a 2-year hiatus Based on your feedback we will hold it on August 4th, 2022
- BarFly Ventures
- Maddie Chaffer
- Completion July/August
NEW SPACE, NEW LOOK
- We need you feedback
- Website will be updated
- Member Clipboards
- Programming: Expert Series – What would you like to see? What topics will spark your interest?
- Kitchen CabinetsPossible labeling system? Decorations?
- Trashcan System: Is it working? Recycling bin?
- Google Reviews
- Kitchen – Please bring back dishes and utensils to the kitchen.
- Espresso Machine – Please remember to clean the machine utensils.
- After hours – Please remember to clean up after yourself when using the space before or after business hours and during weekends.
- Adapters – Please remember to leave adapters behind at hot desk stations.