The Factory is a coworking space in downtown Grand Rapids, MI designed for collaboration. In the process of coming to get work done, independent workers, small teams and corporate groups often stumble into unexpected conversations with one another. Serendipity, packaged in a trendy space with comfy chairs. The Factory has launched coLearning as its latest venture and is seeking to hire someone that enjoys connecting individuals with great educational experiences and opportunities.
The coLearning initiative believes in building small communities of learners around technology, design and business. Our courses are taught by skilled practitioners in conjunction with area companies, creators and community groups. Courses are held at The Factory, in downtown Grand Rapids.
We are looking for someone to have a full time focus on fill up our coLearning classes, working with local companies & individuals to be the first point of contact for those interested in learning more about coLearning.
- Fill 10 coLearning classes with 15-20 students per class within 2014 (goal of 200 students) with 30% annual growth
- Increase the number of coLearners through training/education budgets at local companies
- Increase the number of coLearners through individual signups (personally funded)
- Deliver monthly forecast numbers that are 90% accurate
- Provide weekly reporting on activity and results – against monthly forecast
- Serve as initial point of contact for target companies and inbound leads
- Educate individuals and companies on the coLearning educational experience
- Qualify and develop leads via phone and email to create opportunities
- Maintain lead database and activity in ZohoCRM
- Work with the coLearning team and course facilitators to understand and develop student profiles for each course
- Interview prospective students to ensure that their qualifications are a match for upcoming programs
- Help prospective students understand the value of and commitment to the coLearning program they are considering
- Help facilitate orientation and graduation day activities
- Attends various community gatherings, events & meetups to present the benefits of coLearning
Must have 3+ years of successful sales experience and be able to show track record / success patterns in past positions. Sales experience in same industry isn’t necessary, however market knowledge is very favorable. Must be self-disciplined and enjoy networking and building relationships.
Our team of people are passionate, creative people. We are socially networked, love technology and are passionate about our life outside of work. If this is the type of job that motivates you and you are ready to be an integral part of a small dynamic company, we want you to come work with us.
Interested? Please go online to http://bit.ly/join-elevatorup and apply.
Note: Staff is employed at Elevator Up (our parent company) and provided payroll and full benefits. ￼